|Robin J. White, Capt, USN (Ret), Assistant Chair
- Retired US Navy Submarine Service
- Member of Northeast Presbyterian Church Combat Veterans Support Group
- Member of Naval Academy Alumni Association (NAAA), Naval Submarine League (NSL), United
- States Submarine Veterans Inc. (USSVI) Palmetto Base, Military Officers Association of America (MOAA),and Sigma Xi
- Board Member of Boys and Girls Clubs of the Midlands
- BS from Naval Academy, MS in Engineering Acoustics from Naval Postgraduate School
|Lance G. Newman, CWO4, USMC (Ret) OPS Chair.
- Director of Military and Veterans Program, SC Thrive
- Member of Bethesda Church of God Director of Security
- US Marine Combat Veteran Iraq (1990-91)
- Facilitator, Bethesda Church of God Combat Veterans Support Group
- Member of Marine Corps League, American Security Society
- Certified Professional Investigator/Forensic Interviewer
- BS in Security Management from Dover University, BS in Emergency Disaster and MA in Security Management/Emergency Disaster Management from American Military University.
- Masters – Security Management
- Peer to Peer Specialist
|John L. Pressly, Legal Chair.
- Retired attorney -Virginia State Bar
- Member and Elder of Northeast Presbyterian Church
- Counsel to the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Mediator for the Columbia Mediation Service.
- Board member for Ben Lippen School.
- BA from Erskine College and J.D. law degree from George Mason School of Law
|Holly C. Swan, Marketing Chair.
- Six plus years of combined experience in public accounting and private industry (Senior Auditor and Manager)
- Member of Northeast Presbyterian Church, Small Group and NEPC Student Ministries Leader
- Member of Spring Valley Rotary Club
- Intake Counselor (Volunteer), Harvest Hope Food Bank
- Former Independent Consultant and Unit Leader, Creative Memories
- BS in Accounting from Florida State University
|Arno Ross Goerski
- U.S. Army Combat Veteran
- Served in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation New Dawn and Operation Inherent Resolve.
- Member of Bethesda Church Of God
- CompTIA A+ Certified
- BS in Information Technology -Security from Colorado Technical University (Cum Laude)
|Cecilia R. Newman, Grants Research Chair.
- Development Specialist in Non-Profit sector
- Certified County coordinator for volunteer tax program
- Member of Bethesda Church of God
- Wife of a Combat Veteran
- BA from Univ. of Phoenix
|Betty L. Yeates, Secretary/Treasurer
- Career in auditing Attorney trust account books for Real Estate closings.
- Member of Northeast Presbyterian Church
- Mentored Office Accounting to individuals preparing to take the PLS comprehensive examination.
- Certified Professional Legal Secretary (PLS)